|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||7 Days|
|Place of Origin:||Shaoxing,Zhejiang,China|
|Port:||Ningbo Port,Shanghai Port|
Model No.: XYA2
Motorised Adjustment Of TVs
Xinyi is specialized in motorised adjustment of Tvs, Build your own tv lift system using linear actuators. The project is easy to set up plus cost effective. You will need 1 or 2 actuators, gas springs, mounting brackets, guide rails and wood materials. There is an option to set up the system using AC or DC power. If AC power is used, you will need a PA-30 with an AC adapter or PA-20 control box. This will allow you to control the system using wireless or wired hand remote. If DC power is used you will need a 12V power supply and rocker switch to control the system.There are two different types of TV lift systems you can build. One system can bring the TV down from the ceiling and other one can have your TV going up from the cabinet or similar furniture. In recent years the TV lift systems have become very popular as people try to save space or just make their house look unique. Building a TV lift system is a cheaper alternative than buying a full-assembled system.
Designed for flat screen televisions, our signature Electric Linear Actuator For Tv Lift can handle up to 120 pounds. Your television will be held safe and secure as the lift continues its near-silent operation.
Five Methods of Control:
· 1. Radio frequency remote control
· 2. On-board 110-volt current sensing outlet. The onboard current sensing outlet affords power to your TV and allows the lift to raise and lower by simply powering the TV ON or OFF. This eliminates the need to use the supplied RF remote.
· 3. On-board manual controls.
· 4. Built-in contact closure.
· 5. Bluetooth connectivity via Android or Apple APP.